Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Album Upload Vol. 3

48inthebasement / The Backup Plan
Hurry Up And Wait Split CD
2000
Coal Miner Records | Refried Records


48inthebasement
The Backup Plan


I picked this split CD up from Empire Discs when it was still open. I got it used for $8.95. I was fascinated with the public access show "The Slack Pack" (Slacker TV) when I was younger and the lead singer of 48inthebasement was one of the main guys on the show. On the show, they showed the music video for "Lauren Said Not To Make Fun of Her" and I was very impressed. The video showed clips from Evil Dead, one of my favorite movies at the time. I find it funny that I bought this CD for the 48inthebasement side because The Backup Plan are a pretty big Long Island hardcore band and a lot of people I know really enjoy them. I'm included in that group of people. Every song on this split is good. Download this now!



-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment