Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random Album Upload Vol. 1

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Volume 2
2003
PE500 Music


Part 1
Part 2



This is probably the most obscure CD I own. I bought this at a Bethpage Teen Center show about 6 years ago. This was back when ska and pop punk were really huge on Long Island. I can't find any information about it online. There is a website on the back, but it is no longer functioning. I just found Volume 1 on Amazon! I'm totally going to buy this. There isn't much information about this one either. I find very strange because a lot of popular Long Island bands appear on here. I'm not too sure if this High School Football Heroes song is on any other release. There is an unlisted bonus track on here as well. Here's the track listing for Volume 2:

1. As Tall As Lions - And the Wick Burnt Black
2. Chance of a Lifetime - Because of Me
3. Floffus - Taking the Long Way Home
4. The Madison Chase - The Advil Moment
5. Tripside - Let's Go Down
6. Instant Reaction - Non Sexual Crush
7. Second to Last - Fallaway
8. Patent Pending - Yellow Snow
9. Kamino - Fate Keeps Fading
10. Last One Left - What's Right For Me (Live)
11. The Descent - Imperfection
12. Capital T - Another Way
13. The Verdicts - Everything Holidays
14. The Fad - Bright Lights and Texaco Stations
15. The Livingbrooks - Shi is Death
16. Sprout - Importance of the Deal
17. Plimpton 32 - K.M.I.A.
18. The Arrogant Sons of Bitches - Abandon Ship (Live)
19. High School Football Heroes - Until Tomorrow
20. Various Artists - ???



-Brian

1 comment: