Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Album Upload Vol. 2

3 Day Weekend
3 Day Weekend
2003
Self Released


Download


I picked this album up around the same time as the Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Volume 2 Compilation. 3 Day Weekend played at the fair around the block from my house & sold these CDs while walking around. 3 Day Weekend were a big ska band at the time and would play shows at the Bethpage Teen Center, as well as other venues, quite often. The first song on this entitled "Newni" was my jam. "40 Second Love Song" also got a lot of plays from me back in the day as well. I always pointed out that the song was a little over 40 seconds. This CD also has their hit song "Ska Whore" re-recorded from an older version. This whole album is very catchy actually. Here's the track listing:


1. Newni
2. Up to Par
3. 40 Second Love Song
4. Ska Whore
5. Foundation


-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment