Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Back

Friday afternoon, in Philadelphia, Brian Giwojna asked the world a question: How many Drift Again 7"s can you find and buy in one day? The answer to that question? 3

P1010105

These were $2.00, $2.00 & $.50. Pretty darn good if you ask me. Other finds of the day:

Mineral/Jimmy Eat World/Sensefield - 3 Way Split 7" - $1.98
Joshua - Joshua 7" - $2.00
Calm - Moonraker 7" - $2.00
Snakefinger - The Spot 7" - $.50
Talking Heads - Burning Down The House 7" - $1.98
Erroll Garner - Concert By The Sea LP - $1.98
Pixies - Doolittle CS - $1.00
Pixies - Surfer Rosa CS - $1.00
Sugar - Beaster CS - $1.00

Wow, looking back at it, those prices are amazing.

I'm excited about this:


This will be a limited interactive book written and put together by myself and it should be coming out in Mid-September.
There will only be 25 of these, so let me know if you want one.
Also coming out next month are these tapes:

Lentil - Sunshine & Blow Job Eyes - "_________". Both of these are limited to 50.
I also have some more surprises up my sleeve that you will be seeing soon.









-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment