Friday, February 6, 2009

EBAY PICKUPZZZ

Here is an update on some stuff I have picked up on ebay lately.



Super Speak & Spell - $26.56


I got this in hopes of doing some more circuit bending stuff with James. We started bending my Speak & Math and its currently a work in progress. I will update you on both of these happenings.


Weekend Nachos - Discography CD - $14.00


I picked this CD up for my growing Weekend Nachos collection and it features the Torture 7" and the Punish & Destroy LP on a CD format. I have gotten many Nachos merchandise from this seller, I think he put some of the records out.


All - Problematic Tour Shirt - L - $30.54


I really liked the look of this shirt and you can never go wrong with the Descendents/ALL crew. I'm hoping this baby is a perfect fit.

WATCHING:



Arab on Radar - Soak The Saddle LP


I need this record for my almost finished AOR collection. Yahweh or the Highway is another album I need on LP.


Polaroid Spectra Creative Effects Filters


I want to get these for my spectra camera to go along with my other set of filters. Sarah and I have been trying to use it, but the spectra film is hard to come by. I need to watch some of that on eBay.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment