Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CAMERAZZ


Vivitar Tele 603
I found this camera in my basement before I moved. I bought 110 film for this camera at my visit to the International Center of Photography with Sarah. This is how the negatives come out:


I finished the roll and I have to find somewhere to get it developed.
If anyone knows a place, let me know!


Polaroid Spectra
I've had this camera for a year or two now and the great thing about it is the filters you can buy to attach to it.
I have both filter sets now and I'm excited to experiment with them.
I'm going to bring this camera to the United Blood Festival at the end of March to get a lot of cool shots.
Every time I have my History of Photography class I get really excited about taking more photos!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment